My gorgeous and lovely pal Sophie from Cider with Sophie tagged me in this award.She's such a sweetheart and is so creative and clever so go check out her blog!)
Say 10 facts about yourself
You must tag 10 bloggers
Tell them about the award!
Who I am tagging:
- The super sweet Caleigh at Gluten-free[k]
- The girls over at the ace new dieting blog Where Are My Knees?
- New find and fav read of the week, Bee at vivatramp
- Lovely Ms Pink at The Pink and Blue Blog
- My gorgeous buddy Skye at "even artichokes have hearts"
- The very cute Lyzi at being little
- The cheeky Emma at Voodle
- Another lovely Lizzy at EABeauty
- The ridiculously clever Chris at Dulcie Blue Bakery
- The amazingly talented Sally at Sally Faye Illustration
- Despite my fear of the dark I wear an eye mask to bed.
2. I like my orange juice warmed in the microwave for 30seconds. I don't even know why.
3. I'm a terrible coward, my list of fears is endless...heights, deep water, kids, spiders and eyeballs...happily not needles.
4. For the past 2 weeks I've been sucking a dummy at night because I read online it could help me stop clenching my jaw at night. Sexy.
5.My favourite book when I was a kid was Sophie's Snail by Dick King Smith
6.My favourite book now is a toss up between The Secret History by Donna Tartt and Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks.
7.I used to work at Gap, it was the best job I've ever had, namely because we got to wear radio head sets and could do Britney dance routines in the fitting rooms
8.I once tricked my mum into putting mustard on her sunburn when we were on holiday in Majorca. I broke the news that I made it up 3 days later.
9. I'm unashamedly obsessed with all things Disney, my favourite holiday is Florida and Disney World, I'm currently working on The Boyf to get married at The Disney Wedding Pavilion. He said he's rather blow his brains out.
10. I have a talent for accents. My speciality is Australian.