- 700g New potatoes
- 100g Radishes
- 100g Half fat creme fresh (or you can use full fat if your already bikini ready!)
- Small bunch spring onions
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Zest and large squirt of juice from 1 lemon
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 Tbsp Tarragon
Total Prep time: 10 Minutes
- In a large pan bring your potatoes to boil in salted water. Boil for 10 minutes or until they start to feel soft went you give them a poke with a knife.
- Drain then off and leave to cool down.
- Slice up your radishes and spring onions as finely as you can, don't worry if your knife skills aren't Jamie Oliver esq the chopping can be as rough as you like as long as its fine. Pop them in a bowl with your creme fresh.
- Finely chop your tarragon, add to a small bowl with the lemon zest, garlic (crushed), paprika and a big old squeeze of lemon juice. Give the lot a quick mix.
- Once the spuds are cool slice them into halves and add to the radish and onion mix, pour over the gremolata and give it all a good stir.
- Done!Fab for BBQ's, trying to pretend your a bit posh, and with fish.