Wednesday 18 August 2010

Dietary Specials and Double Figures!

Hello again! Apologies again for my total lapse in bloggage, I've just been so scatty recently, its a miracle in itself that I've made it through the days unscathed by calamity!
As some of you may have noticed my number of followers has reached double figures (hoorah!) so I'm pleased as punch and would like to say thank you to all my followers (all ten of you!).
I also received a lovely email from the super lovely Becky from the marketing department at Dietary Specials ( http://www.dietaryspecials.co.uk/ ) . She gave me some really lovely comments and feedback on my blog and my recipes and asked if i would possibly like to contribute a recipe for a Dietary Specials recipe book that's in the pipe line.
After jumping on my bed screaming for hours I of course emailed back to say I'd love to! My name could possibly be in print, the only time I've ever seen my name in print is on a bank statement and on the labels my mum used to get made for me to stick on my school books!
Anyway, I just wanted to say a huge-mungas THANK YOU and hello to Becky (you can't see, but I'm waving Becky!).
Some Love-R-Ly recipes going up in the next few days, so stay tuned!
Ps- Check out the Dietary Specials website by clicking on Dietary Specials in the Links to Love side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Thank-you for your comment!♥