|(Check out my Great Grannies vintage plate!)|
When these bad boys are cool they can be stored and frozen and kept for around a month or until you need them.
- 200g Butter (melted)
- 150g Caster sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 250 Gluten-free self raising flour
- 150g Dried cranberries
- 1 tsp Golden caster
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 100g White chocolate cubed (or white chocolate drops)
- 2 tsp's Vanilla Extract
- Pop the oven on to heat up at gas 3 (160c). Line a tin (20cm) with baking parchment.
- You can buy cinnamon cranberries, but if you cant get hold of them, either leave plain or make your own by popping a tsp of cinnamon and a tsp of sugar into a bowl with the cranberries and mix through with your hands until the cranberries are coated with the cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Melt your butter over a low heat and pour into a large bowl to cool down a wee bit.
- Next beat in the sugar with an electric whisk or manually with a balloon whisk (work those guns!).
- Add the eggs and vanilla essence, mix and then add the flour and mix until combined.
- Gently stir in the choccy and cranberries then pour into your baking tray, making sure the mixture is level and even.
- Bake for around 40 minutes, it should be just about set on the top and slightly golden, don't worry if it sinks in the middle, its meant to (at least thats what I tell myself).
- Run a knife around the edge of the baked Blondie so that as it cools it doesn't stick.
- When its cool cut into squares and serve with a glass of milk or a big cup of coffee. try not to eat them all yourself.