My Mum never actually gave me a recipe for B&B pudding, I just watched her make it over the years and picked it up along the way. This version is of course G/F and is so quick and easy you'll wonder why you didn't make it before. This recipe serves 4, and you'll need 4 ramekins or 4 small oven proof dishes which are oven safe and roughly the same size.
- 4 Slices of gluten free bread, with the crusts cut off and quartered.i used genius bread for this recipe, other bread is smaller so you may need more.
- Butter or margarine
- Soft brown sugar
- 2 Medium eggs beaten
- 100ml Milk
- Pre-heat your oven to Gas 6
- Butter both sides of your cubed bread and spread marmalade over one side, start a layer of bread in the bottom of the ramekins, sprinkle over sugar, cinnamon and sultana's.
- Keep building up the layers this way with the bread as the base of every layer.
- After you've finished layering your pudding, beat the eggs and milk together and pour over the puddings.
- Pop in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the egg is cooking and the top layer is golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before serving (when they first come out of the oven the puddings are nuclear).